Happy 2016!

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 11 Comments

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year !! Into the first few days of the work and school week of 2016. Didn't get to do a post on my New Year's Party outfit as I was down sick again and did not  get the chance to head out for any parties.... sigh....

As temperatures slowly drop ( it's been a pretty warm Christmas and New Year), here's a look to inspire for those casual weekends or a day out for shopping.



If you had not already known, " burnt orange" is the new trending shade for Winter 2015- 2016. So I decided to bring out the bronze tones with my bronze clutch and brown leather calf high boots.


Keeping the outfit to an earthy bronzy tone - threw on this lighter beige outerwear for a somewhat cooler morning. Kept accessories to golden hues in line with the bronze/ orange tone. This clutch is an old favourite from Aldo. I love how old favourites add something different to new outfits.



As always, I love stacking my bangles and the lovely new circle pendant necklace was a nice gift from ASOS. Simply love them all.




I hope you like this outfit and why don't you try trending Burnt Orange items in your outfit this Winter.


To help inspire you, here are some great buys I found online to add to your closet to start trending.

Clockwise from top left :: Alice + Olivia // Michael Kors // Dune // Chloe
Clockwise from top left :: ZARA // Lulu Guinness // Wolf and Badger // Alloy Apparel
WHAT I WORE 
Jacket : H&M // Cardigan : Cotton On  // Camisole : old 
Skirt : Zara // Boots : Millies
Clutch : Aldo // Necklace : Asos 
Bangles : Emporium, Thailand 

Love,
Simone xoxo
Women's Grey Cardigan, Orange Midi Skirt, Dark Brown Leather Boots, Brown Clutch on Lookastic: Grey Cardigan, Orange Midi Skirt, Dark Brown Leather Boots, Brown Clutch

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Love these clothes colors and styles are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these clothes colors and styles are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purse is too cute!!! love the color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burnt orange is a great color, I'm glad I'm seeing it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. burnt orange is a great color and I'm happy to add it to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is great. I love the skirt with the boots. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your necklace. What a great way to wear burnt orange without it being too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these boots! Classy necklace!

    ReplyDelete