VIDEO :: Shopping Haul at ZARA and Maple

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 10 Comments

Hi everyone and a good Tuesday to you!

Whilst everyone here in Asia are slowly crawling back to school and work after much festivities of the Lunar New Year, I took the extra time off to just do a quick cleanup of my blog posts/ videos / work and lo and behold....found some previously taken videos that I had taken, RAW and sitting in my PC still unpublished or worked on. Thought I had better get this one out before it's too late.

This was a video done a while back in Fall 2015 ( as you can see from the sleeveless top I am wearing) but I guess a Shopping Haul video will still stand since most of the items covered are still available in the shops or even better on sale now, and still trending for Winter 2015 to Spring 2016.


( Click HERE if you are unable to view the video above).

Enjoy the video and please do subscribe to my Youtube channel for more inspiring shopping hauls and ways to style your outfits.

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this company before. I will be checking it out. I need some new things for myself. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it thank you, never heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda and Michelle, yes its a local Hong Kong company but I am sure you can find many of their items online from stores that ship out of China e.g Shein.com / Dresslink / Choies etc... At least it gives you an idea for looks available out there to " Get The Look for Less". Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice "haul" Nothing makes me happier than shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retail therapy always works!! Thanks for visiting Richard.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Its more fun when you have cash to buy those items too!! Ha ha ha...

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the information...I love to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Victoria Beckham look-alike dress!!

    ReplyDelete