Slip Sliding Away:: Gingham Slides and Maxi Dress

Sunday, October 29, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments












Another crazy busy week. Somehow I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to do everything that I had planned to do. Struggling as the day goes along and with the sweltering heat ranging from 33 - 35 degrees celsius, if I had the option of running my errands in swimwear I would!! But I don't have the body of a 20 something anymore and before I scare people off the street, I had better stick to my long maxi dresses which offer comfort and cover up!

Found these cute Gingham slides in Cotton On and had to have them. They are so pretty with the exaggerated bow and my bamboo Cult Gaia inspired bag which I got online ( and I believe many bloggers have been trending these all through Summer) was the perfect match for each other. Of course, I took my crap out of the bag before this shoot but believe you me, this bag could fit a fair bit.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this casual look and have yourselves a great weekend ahead!
Dress : Esprit ( similar here & here)
Bag : online ( get it here and look for less)
Bangle : old, ( similar here)
Slides : Cotton On ( get it here, similar here)
Necklace : Lovisa ( sold out, similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your dress and bag!
    Stay fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the maxi dress. I'm thinking of getting on like you mention at yesstyle. Their prices are great.

    http://kpopfashion.net

    ReplyDelete