Showing A Little Shoulder

Monday, January 15, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments












It's tradition before the Lunar New Year that we spring clean our homes and basically throw out the old to bring in the new. So running through my wardrobe, I found this skirt I had owned for awhile but hardly worn and decided to style it with this shoulder baring floral blouse. I'ts hard to throw out the old - let me tell you. You can also check out my other look styling this skirt here.

As many stylists are hoping, shoulder baring or off shoulder tops would be one of those trends to leave behind in 2017 as it's been around for quite awhile, and so before the seasons change, thought I would style all of these tops before they land in the Goodwill stores or get recycled.

What do you think? Would you still like to see shoulder baring tops and off shoulder tops continue trending into 2018?

Top : Forever 21 ( get it here)
Skirt :  ASOS ( get it here )
Mules : ASOS ( get it here)
Choker : Lovisa ( similar here )
Bag : Fendi
Ring : Shein.com ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. This combination is so chic, I adore the skirt and those shoes!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete