Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Sunday, August 23, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments

Happy Sunday everyone.

Celebrated my birthday last Wednesday, 19 August. Scary how the year's come and gone so quickly. Another year older, not necessarily wiser, but thankful for all the blessings I have received and the well wishes from all my dear friends.

Kept it a quiet celebration and just had a quiet dinner and drinks. I guess as we get older, wild parties and big bashes seem to be replaced by more intimate settings and keeping it only amongst loved ones.



This was a dress I had already sitting in my wardrobe with the price tag still on for at least 4 years - and finally decided to wear it for this special occasion.



Don't you just love that mini peek-a-boo? Thank you Frank for that lovely birthday gift!! Been eyeing it for awhile - contemplating between the embellished choices but finally decided to keep it simple. Never owned a white bag before so this is the first...LOVE IT!!



Kept my accessories simple - pulling out an old favourite Tiffany Bone Cuff and Metropolitan Museum of Art earrings which was a good match to the cuff.




Got these lovely Charles David shoes from Florida and another favourite I must say as the neutral tone matches with most of my outfits and it's definitely a comfortable shoe style to wear. There is something about wooden heels that often draw me to the shoes... just such a classic style.


Thanks for reading and so I leave you with this final birthday shot and my wish is that everyone's wishes come true!!


Dress :: MANGO
Cuff : Tiffany
Earrings : Metropolitan Museum of Art
Bag : FENDI
Shoes : Charles by Charles David


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very late happy birthday to you! So nice that you finally found somewhere to wear the dress- it's so pretty! Also, those desserts look amazing, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday! you looked great!

    ReplyDelete